Thursday 27 October 2011

Smurfs 2? Fuck off.

Fuck you Sony. Seriously. Fuck you.

Making a fucking sequel to The Smurfs?! Seriously. Just no. Stop. I can't allow it. The first Smurfs was so bad that it wasn't funny, it was wasn't just forgettable, it just made me really mad. And guess what? Every critic I've seen said the same thing. I mean most of them didn't hate it as much as I did, but I haven't heard of one who said it was good, or even just ok, they all said it sucked. But hey, you made some money because people are stupid and actually went to see this piece of shit, so obviously there has to be a sequel. I don't know whether to be angry, disappointed or just plain tired, but just... it's gonna be awful. I'm telling you right now, it will be the worst film of that year. And if it's worse than the first one, which I know it will be, I don't think it qualifies as a movie and it just shouldn't be shown anywhere, ever.

So yeh, can't fuckin wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment