Saturday 20 August 2011

WSIFITS: New Frijj

In another weird drinks I found in the shop blog, there's two new flavours of Frijj milkshake. And for some reason they're packaged like they're circus posters with circus act animals on them. I don't know why. Maybe because they're limited edition? They both start with "The Incredible..." so maybe it's a marketing thing I don't know. Or care.
The two flavours I've come across are "Raspberry Jam Doughnut" and "Honeycomb Choc Swirl". The doughnut one is... well it tastes like a jam doughnut really. It's a bit sweeter than their normal strawberry and obviously more raspberry flavoured, but I prefer the original. This new one does taste like a jam doughnut, true, but not a very good one and even then it just makes me want to eat a real doughnut and the novelty of the taste wears off to reveal it's just a mediocre milkshake. The HCS tastes... like... well it's hard to describe, it's like a cross between the Chocholate Fudge milkshake and a toffee yoghurt. And not as good as either. Pretty much they're both ok, but I really wouldn't get them again. So I'd advise against them.

No comments:

Post a Comment