Thursday 8 December 2011

The Plan for the Year. Going to see every movie.

For my christmas I've just got the unlimited pass from Cineworld. It means I can go and see as many films from there as i want. Which is good. But then it's me and I love to ruin good things, so I'm going to see EVERY film that comes out in the next year, starting now. I'm not gonna see the one which are already out, but anything that comes out from now on, I will go and see. I'll try and see them as soon as they come out as possible, and then after I do, then I'll do a nice wee video for you all to see, telling you about the film and giving a bit of a review. And maybe I'll have a few guests in these videos, aka, the people I went to see the film with. I hope you enjoy it, and hey, if there's ever a film you can't find anyone to go see with you, I'm your man.




So, what's coming out this weekend? Puss in Boots and Alvin and the Chipmunks: Chipwrecked. Oh shit, I regret it already.

No comments:

Post a Comment