Saturday 9 April 2011

1000 views!

It’s been a long and tortuous road but here we are at the 1000 view mark. I’m excited. So are these women who made a cake in celebration of this momentous occasion:
Look at their grins. I hope that’s cause of the pleasure I’ve brought them. Probably not. Probably just the fact they get to eat a huge chocolate cake. Over the last 23 posts we’ve talked about Robocop Fighting Ninjas, shameless plugs for my material on other sites, games I don’t like, things in my life I’ve found to moan about and the worst song ever. Thanks for sticking with me.

Slight problem though. I have no idea what to do for a 1000th view special. For the first time I’ve been hoping people wouldn’t visit my blog so I’d never have to make anything. I was going to just not do anything and let it slide, but I’m excited about it. So fuck it. Here’s a disappointing list of things I’ve wanted to address but never had the chance on here.

1. CG and The Bass Collective – The name. It comes from the fact most of my best friends are bassists. Me and Lewis were going to start a band with them all and the Bass Collective was born. And I’m lazy, so I just reused it for my blog name because it sounds cool. Oh, and waughbagbawbag is the nickname of Ruari Morris Waugh. And one day he’s gonna kill me for using it.

2. I apologize for moaning. I don’t think any of my blogs feature me enjoying anything. I do like stuff. I like Men In Black 2 and The Dark Knight, I like meat feast pizza and 100 cans of irn bru, I like The View and Professor Green. But I’m not very good at expressing me liking something. I prefer just to be insulting, and so I talk about shite.

3. Pound Corner hasn’t been forgotten, but I don’t currently have a camera that records in any sort of reasonable quality that I can use on my computer. I asked for one for my birthday. But I got one CD, a 10 journey ticket and £50. My tragic life with no presents.

4. If you know Euan Menzies tell him to let me on his radio show. Nicely. Don’t rape him or anything like that, he’s a very fragile man.

5. This is currently my favourite song. So that gives you an idea of how my brain works:
YouTube - We're Back! - Album Version

6. Thanks to the guys at Let The Wookie Win They were what got me into making blogs to begin with. Check them out, they’re funnier than me. Well, than this blog which is horribly self praising and I doubt anyone will remember 5 minutes after they’ve read it.

7. I bought 4 TV movies of Robocop. So the stupidness isn’t over yet. Although if it’s worse than Rob 3, I may kill myself.

8. Check out my youtube channel.

9. I still haven’t forgiven Mariah Carey. Fuck her.

There isn’t a 10. I don’t have that much stuff in my head. So, all that’s left to be said is thank you for reading, keep at it because I’ve got some stuff I got to talk about, here’s to the next 1000 views and of course, PEOPLE NOT PROFIT.

No comments:

Post a Comment