Wednesday 27 April 2011

The CG and Lewis Bage Podcast Part 2 + Day 2

The second part of our podcast. It's all the same thing, but youtube seemed disgusted with the idea of me uploading more than 15 minutes at a time so I had to split it into 3 parts. The warning from yesterday still applies.

Also, I've unfortunately missed the deadline for the 30 day thing, but do you really care? I don't. Only means there'll be two today instead of just one.


DAY 2: Where You'd Like To Be In 10 Years
Hmmm, that's an interesting question. In 10 years I'll be 28. So I'll need to have something going for me. I'm guessing this is where you'd realistically like to be, not I'd like to be King of The World and have Will Smith as the jester in my court. So yes. At 28, following yesterday's question, I'd like to have a long term girlfriend. I don't know whether I'd like to be married by then, depends on the girl, but I seriously doubt I'll want to have children. Much as I think it'd be better for kids to have young parents, within reason, not 12, I really can't see myself settling down that much in the next 10 years. But you never know.

I'd like to still talk to my good friends, and make more as well, I'm a glutton for social interaction. I never sit about in my house when I can go out and hopefully I still have plenty of people who'll put up with me hanging around with them and being annoying. I also want to be healthier and to be more knowledgable in the things that interest me, namely film. But these are just general musings, the big one is what I'd like to be doing. And I'm not sure.

I'd like to do something media-related. I'm going to apply every year to drama schools to see whether I can get in, but I don't know if this is do-able. If not, I'd like to go into the business of making films. I don't know a lot about it at the moment, mainly due to my lack of funds for a video-camera. But I'd like to continue making my short videos, then move onto short films, and so on. I know it might seem a bit stupid, but I like planning the look and sound of videos, but right now, I don't have the right equipment to do anything particularly impressive. But in the next 10 years I hope this changes, and maybe I can team up to make some sketches and films with my friend Lewis who's becoming an engineer of sound, whatever that is.

No comments:

Post a Comment