Tuesday 26 April 2011

The CG and Lewis Bage Podcast + Day 1.


Here's part 1 of The Box Podcast. Parts 2 and 3 will be up daily this week.

WARNING. This video was made in summer 2010 while we were on some substances which for legal reasons I can't disclose. So it's very surreal. If you feel yourself losing your mind then I apologise. I also apoligise to Matt McDevitt, Pirate Chris, Fat Niall, Stooart Mitchell, Joeface, Jamaicans, Gordon Brown, Sean Connery, Gays, The Chinese, and anyone else we insult in the podcast. And when I say we, I mean me. I'm about as offensive as I can be and still be able to upload without getting arrested for hate-crime. So have a listen. Lewis and I are planning a proper podcast which won't just be us having a chat you don't understand soon, so don't write that off because of the horrors of what you'll hear on this.


And now onto the promised first day of the 30 day challenge. Almost out of time, in the last hour of the day.

Day 1: Your current relationship, if single then discuss how single life is
.
Well, I am indeed single. Now I need to discuss it. Well, I could say that it gives me the freedom to sleep around and party ever night. But since I don't really do those things, I can't say that. I do like the freedom though. If I want to go to the pub with my mates, then I can. If I want to do stupid things with girls that made my past girls jealous, then I can. If I just want to sit about and watch Superman 2, then I can, and currently am. But to be honest I don't have a lot to compare it to. I've had girlfriends before, but never for any significant period of time. Some girls have broken up with me, and I don't blame them, I'm an idiot, but it did bug me for about a couple of days, then I manned up and moved on, I ain't the soppy sort. But my main problem is I break up with girls. Lots of people do that, but I never have a reason. Just after about a month or two, I get bored and feel the need to move on. I don't understand it, some of them have been perfectly nice. But then some of them were stalkers. But that's a story for another time. So, yeah, I don't know what it would be like to be in a longterm relationship, but I think it would be pretty boring. I prefer to just see who's about where I go. It's not a particularly good strategy, as most people I see I already know, but occasionally in the pit of despair that is Fat Sams I'll meet someone nice. Whatever happens, I'm happy the way I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment